Are you ready for a new look? Are you anxious to let your inner rock star show? Why not let your wardrobe and style reflect who you really are? Rock chic style is hot, fun and easy to obtain. All you have to do is have some fun and know how to dress and accessorize.
Rock Chic Style Clothes And Shoes
- Leather – Leather is a staple for rockers and you can make it more feminine by adding lace, ribbons, crystals, and rhinestones
- Denim – Distressed denim is a great basic item to have in your wardrobe and it can be worn to pull of the rock chic style.
- Boots – Every rocker chic has to have a good pair of boots. Make your look feminine and stylish by choosing a pair with a heel.
- Jewelry – Chains, crosses and anything pewter will finish off your rock chic outfit and help you pull your look together.
- Accessories: Unique is the name of the game with accessories. Distinguish your outfits and accessories with symbols, icons, and graphics that represent your rock and roll era. When thinking of adding extra flare patches, tassels, feathers, crystals and exaggerated stitches all make for a edgy and rebellious look.
Rock Chic Style Hair And Makeup
- Hair – Bigger is better I the rock world, and if you want to pull off the rock chic look, choose a hairstyle that is big or unique. Don’t be afraid to dye it a bright color.
- Makeup – Have fun with your makeup and either go dark and mysterious or bright and bold.